Last Updated: September, 2023
Loopio Inc., together with its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Loopio”) takes integrity, ethical conduct, and compliance seriously in all aspects of its business. As a global provider of a cloud-based request for proposal (RFP) solution, Loopio is fully committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Loopio’s approach to compliance is facilitated by a top-down mandate; this Statement has been reviewed and approved by Loopio’s Risk and Audit Board Committee and is supported by Loopio’s Leadership Team.
As part of Loopio’s commitment to ensuring its integrity and compliance to applicable law, we have adopted the following principles to guide our day-to-day business practices and relationships with all third parties (including our customers, vendors, stakeholders, etc.):
- Foster and maintain a culture of compliance through internal controls, audits, regular training, and sound financial practices;
- Provide applicable training for Loopio employees;
- Assess compliance on a regular basis to ensure Loopio’s obligations are appropriate and valid;
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including anti-corruption and bribery laws, conflicts of interest, discrimination and equal employment, health and safety, data privacy and intellectual property rights;
- Implement a companywide Whistleblowing Policy and supporting procedures that encourage employees to raise concerns without fear of retaliation; and
- Implement and support environmental, social and governance initiatives.
Changes to this Statement
We will review this Statement on an annual basis. We reserve the right to update this Statement at any time to best reflect changes to our internal compliance practices and policies. The revised Statement will be posted on this website. We strongly encourage you to refer to this Statement often for the latest information about our compliance practices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Statement, please contact us at:
310 Spadina Ave. Suite 600
Toronto, Ontario M5T 2E8 Canada
Attention: Legal Department