Meet the new Response Insiders.
What’s Response Insiders?
Proposal teams are extremely talented, strategic, and creative. That’s why the new Response Insiders puts your work in the spotlight.🌟 Sign up for unique stories, industry insights, and intimate events.
Here’s What You’ll Get By Joining:
Unique Stories from Your Proposal Peers
Invites to Exclusive
A Monthly Shortlist of Industry News & Events
Access to the Original Slack Community
Become a Response Insider
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Response Insiders is a one-of-a kind, insider destination for proposal teams.
Here, you’ll get:
- Real stories from the proposal community
- Exclusive invites to events in a city near you
- An opportunity to advance your professional development by contributing to our insider articles and monthly newsletter (the contributor program is a paid gig, more on that below.)
We’ve evolved from a private Slack community to a destination that publicly celebrates the stories, insights, and expertise of proposal teams.
You can become a Response Insider by signing up through the form on this webpage.
Once you sign-up, you’ll get an official Response Insiders badge, which you can add to your LinkedIn profile to easily find peers who have joined.
No, Response Insiders is completely free. We don’t want to keep the valuable insights from proposal teams behind closed doors.
In fact, we’ve even started a paid contributor program with an honorarium for every article, or course lesson, to recognize the value of the expertise from this community.
By joining Response Insiders, you’ll get access to:
- Intimate event invites (IRL and virtual opportunities)
- Access the RI monthly newsletter, called The Shortlist
- A network of peers to connect and learn from
- Community badges that highlight how you’ve participated (including our paid contributor program)
Our paid contributor program provides an honorarium for:
- Contributing an article
- Contributing a course lesson
- Hosting an in-person event (invite only)
Head over to loopio.com/response-insiders/contributors to apply for the contributor program.