Why Customers Love Our Team
Access to High-Quality
Join a Growth-Focused Community
Frequently Asked Questions
What steps are involved in the onboarding process?
The onboarding journey consists of the following steps:
- Kickoff Call: Align on goals and success criteria with your core team.
- Library Plan: Set up a scalable Library structure and identify initial content to import.
- Library Import: Add your first batch of content to the Library.
- Project Build: Import your first Project, run Magic, and practice feeding new content back into your Library.
- Process Mapping: Map out your processes and document ownership to support internal change management efforts.
- Users: Decide on your license distribution, invite and train your team(s).
- CSM Transition: Continue to optimize Loopio with your Customer Success Manager.
Your Loopio Enablement Manager will work with you throughout this onboarding journey to ensure that your organization is fully set up for success with Loopio.
How long does it take to onboard?
We encourage new clients to plan for a standard onboarding time frame of 15-30 days. During this time period, your key contacts should expect to make themselves available for 1-2 calls per week in order to support the flow of information between our team and yours.
For perspective, one of Loopio’s biggest clients is a Fortune 500 company who has 4,000 users in Loopio. The Loopio team was able to successfully onboard this client so that they were responding to live customer requests in Loopio within four weeks of signing the contract.
Do you offer professional services to help with implementation?
Yes. Loopio has an Enablement Services Team that offers expert hands-on support over and beyond our standard implementation offerings. They can help with tasks like:
- Structuring Content
- Eliminating Duplicate Entries
- Setting up Export Templates
- Auditing your Response Process