Challenge: Time-Consuming Admin Work Prevented Sales From Delivering RFPs Quickly
Collective Health is on a mission to make healthcare easier to navigate.
However, their sales process didn’t reflect this purpose as well as it could. The sales enablement team was bogged down with RFP admin work and lacked an easy way to organize their RFP content. They had to dig through email chains, Slack, and Excel to find answers.
On top of that, their team also had to spend countless hours compiling final proposal documents, which created significant delays when responding to potential healthcare customers, who needed answers quickly.
Solution: Streamlined Process & Better Collaboration in One Platform
Collective Health needed an RFP platform that made it easy for multiple teams to collaborate and find information, and would reduce the administrative burden on the team. Here are four reasons why Collective Health chose Loopio for responding to RFPs:
- Everyone works with the same, consistent information. When a Collective Health team member updates an answer in Loopio’s Library, the new response is instantly available to anyone who is working on an RFP.
- By using just one platform, the sales team can easily collaborate with everyone involved in the RFP process. With Loopio’s easy-to- use interface, anyone can quickly review RFPs, add comments, and assign important questions to experts across their organization (like compliance or legal).
- Time saving automation for tedious tasks. The platform even auto-detects new content and auto-suggests answers for RFPs based on past submissions. Plus, it makes time-consuming tasks, like exporting an RFP, much easier.
- Loopio scales with Collective Health. As an innovative technology company, Collective Health constantly evolves. They appreciate how Loopio is also very focused on innovation, so the two businesses can grow together.
Results: 90+ Hours Saved and 7,000 Questions Answered This Year
Collective Health launched Loopio in December of 2019 and integrated the platform into their sales enablement process. Since then, they have achieved the following results:
- Consistent, high-quality RFPs. Since 60+ team members have access to the same information, Collective Health has improved their RFP consistency and quality.
- Minimized admin work to focus on what matters. Loopio’s export feature alone saves Collective Health a minimum of 2 hours per RFP. That’s an estimate of 90+ hours saved this year, which the team can dedicate to more strategic projects.
- Agility to answer urgent questions, accurately. The sales team has access to nearly 1,000 on-brand answers in Loopio’s Library. It has helped them complete 7,000 RFP questions this year, as well as answer questions from potential customers on-the-fly. (They’ll even open up Loopio while on sales calls, so they have accurate answers at their fingertips).
- Strategic partnership that grows together. Loopio listens to Collective Health’s ideas and has even incorporated their feedback into the RFP platform in a recent update (the ability to import from multiple sources).